Monday, September 9, 2013

A PRACTICAL SOLUTION FOR SUCCESS-IN-LIFE



Prayerfully consider this:

The Word + Surrender + Obedience + Prayer + Faith + Fellowship = OUR CHRIST CONNECTION

When we authentically establish this covenant connection, we have access to whatever GOD envisions for us.

In other words…:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13, KJV)

I have strength for all things in Him that gives me power. (Philippians 4:13, Darby)

I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am. (Philippians 4:13, The Message)

Finally, we must never forget the wise counsel of the Apostle Peter concerning our status and stature in Him: “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” (II Peter 1:3)

As committed Believers in Christ, we already have it; so let’s use it! 

Sisters and brothers…be continually blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment