Wednesday, January 6, 2016

GRATITUDE ATTITUDE

GRATITUDE ATTITUDE

I am grateful...for the hundreds who communicated so lovingly on my 64th birthday.

I am grateful...for the unconditional love of a truly awesome family.

I am grateful...for being happily married to Belinda, a phenomenal woman.

I am grateful...for being the proud father of 3 amazing adult children, Wayne II, Michael and Kimberly, and for being a surrogate father for 2 accomplished women, Niki and Whitney.

I am grateful...for 2 beautiful daughters-in-law, Dionne and Madge, and for Kin’s late-great fiancĂ©, Thomas.

I am grateful...for 12 wonderful grandchildren: Michael, Elonna, Jermaine, Elijah, Christian, Indya, Brooklyn, Taylor, Payton, Dylan, Sydney and Savannah.

I am grateful...for 2 adorable great-grandchildren: Jayla and Meadow.

I am grateful...for 9 incredible older siblings: Joseph, Jr., Wilma, Izetta, Richard, Dwight, William, Ruth, Edwin and Doris.

I am grateful...for having long-term relationships with truly outstanding friends.

I am grateful...for exceptional ministerial colleagues.

I am grateful...for experiencing and surviving life’s crises and challenges.

I am grateful...for being a cancer survivor and for living with good health and vitality.

I am grateful...for a do-right mind, for intellectual soundness, for emotional sanity and for good judgment.

I am grateful...for a substantive and substantial knowledge of God’s Word.

I am grateful...for the gift of spiritual insight and discernment.

I am grateful…that I have learned how to forgive and be forgiven.

I am grateful...for my Yale writing mentor, Professor Toby Symington, and for a God-given ability to write with clarity and creativity.

I am grateful...for an excellent education and for my academic degrees.

I am grateful…for being a Kingdom Kid, for 48 marvelous years of Christian ministry and for the privilege of serving an awesome God.

I am grateful...for my LoveStream Temple Family, for my LoveStream Africa Family and for thousands of LoveStream Devotional readers in 73 nations and on 6 continents.

I am grateful...for the grace and mercy of God, for the atoning sacrifice and salvation of Jesus Christ, for the marvelous endowments of the Holy Spirit, the fruit of the Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit.

I am grateful…that I have been born again, that I am now “seated together with Him in heavenly places,” that I am an eternal citizen of the Kingdom of God, that I am redeemed, restored, revived and renewed, that I am now walking in absolute victory and joyful anticipation of Christ’s second coming.

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” (I Thessalonians 5:18)

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment