Tuesday, May 18, 2021

WHY THINGS ARE BOUND TO GET BETTER

WHY THINGS ARE BOUND TO GET BETTER

 Believers have a sure and steadfast covenant relationship with God.  As long as WE are faithful to our part of this spiritual contract, THE LORD is legally obligated to honor and perform His Word.

 Here is scriptural evidence for your coming life-improvement:

 YOUR FUTURE IS GUARANTEED TO BE BRIGHTER.

“The path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.” (Proverbs 4:18)

 GOD HONORS AND UPHOLDS HIS WORD.

“Then said the Lord unto me, You have seen well and I am ready to perform My word.” (Jeremiah 1:12)

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” (Matthew 24:35)

 GOD HEARS AND ANSWERS PRAYER.

“It shall come pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.” (Isaiah 65:24)

 GOD CANNOT LIE OR FAIL.

“In hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, but has in due time manifested His word…” (Titus 1:2-3)

“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:11)

 GOD HAS A PLAN TO RELEASE YOUR BLESSINGS.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

 GOD HAS A TIMETABLE TO RELEASE YOUR BLESSINGS.

“For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it shall speak, and it will not lie.  Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” (Habakkuk 2:3)

 GOD HAS A WAY TO POSITION YOU FOR BLESSINGS.

“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it.  For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” (Joshua 1:8)

 Bottom-line: THINGS WILL GET BETTER – SIMPLY BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO! 

 My friend, whose report do you believe – that which was crafted by ‘the father of lies’ or that which is certified by THE ONE who is “the way, the truth and the life?” (John 8:44 – John 14:6)

 Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING.  Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment