Sunday, August 20, 2023

***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***


***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

Today (August 20, 2023) marks my formal retirement from LoveStream Temple (a.k.a. LoveStream CyberChurch) and also from the Facebook Devotional of Pastor Wayne M. Bass.  I have been actively engaged in ministry for 56 years (commencing on July 14, 1967), and I preached my first sermon exactly 56 years ago today (on August 20, 1967) at the age of 15.  Moving forward, my ministry focus is (1) writing and publishing Christian books, (2) mentoring younger ministers, and (3) speaking in various ministry venues as the Lord allows.

I am highly appreciative of the tremendous support and encouragement I have received from my wonderful wife and ministry partner, Lady Belinda McClendon Bass, from my gifted children and extended family members, and from all who have supported me via fervent prayer and personal participation.  Most of all, I am indebted to Jesus Christ for His matchless grace, mercy, assurance, guidance and love.

During ten years of composing  the Facebook Devotionals, I have never requested an offering, and will not do so now.  However, if you have been blessed by my ministry (and if you can afford to do so), I’d be honored if you would consider purchasing my recently published book entitled “Reimagining The End-Time Church.”  The paperback is available at Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com for $16.99.  Many of you have already purchased a copy.  This book will also be a beneficial blessing to your Pastor, as a special ministry gift from you.

My dear colleagues and friends, until the Rapture, it is my earnest prayer that you and your family will be highly favored and continually blessed as you walk hand-in-hand with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Maranatha!

-Pastor Wayne M. Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment