Thursday, July 25, 2013

TODAY I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS



I am truly blessed and highly favored of the Lord because I am married to a wonderful woman, Belinda McClendon Bass.  Belinda loves the Lord with all her heart and consistently exemplifies a life of genuine devotion and faithful commitment to Christ.  Her heart’s desire is to please God and to build His Kingdom.  Belinda is an exceptionally dedicated and loving wife, mother and grandmother.  I love my wife and long to see her divinely released from suffering with a chronic illness that causes tremendous discomfort and pain.  So today, I ask all of you for a personal favor.  Please pray for Belinda…for the manifestation of total healing.  Belinda is hospitalized now, but we are trusting God for her rapid recovery.

Here are a few scriptures to focus our faith:

James 5:16b
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

John 14:12-14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers.

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.

And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:

Exodus 15:26b
For I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Matthew 14:35-36
35 And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased;
36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your faith-filled prayers.  Thank you so much.  We are decreeing and believing Belinda’s total healing and sustained health.  My sisters and brothers, be continually blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment