Tuesday, November 22, 2016

GIVE THANKS!

GIVE THANKS!

My friends, let’s make up our minds (today) to stop complaining and to offer heartfelt thanksgiving to our Creator.  Right now, let’s allow The Word to speak to our hearts:

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. (I Chronicles 16:34 – Psalm 106:1)

So we, Your people and sheep of Your pasture, will give You thanks forever; We will show forth Your praise to all generations. (Psalm 79:13)

Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! (Psalm 107:8;15;21;31)

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (I Corinthians 15:57)

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (I Thessalonians 5:18)

Here’s a simple prayer that all of us can utter to the Savior: “Lord, I love You and I praise Your Name, today and forevermore.  You are so deserving of my eternal gratitude and worship.  Amen.”

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment