Friday, October 27, 2017

WE AR UNDER DIVINE PROTECTION!

we are under divine protection!

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)

OUR GOD has once again demonstrated that HE, alone, is sovereign.

Earlier this week, an unrighteous perpetrator seized control of my personal Facebook page (“Wayne M. Bass”) and my devotional page (“The Daily Devotional of Pastor Wayne M. Bass”).  This person somehow managed to change my password, email address and telephone contact number – while eliminating the list of trusted family members who could vouch for the restoration of my accounts if any such action had occurred.

I went through extraordinary lengths to reverse the damage they had done, and to restore my pages.  This was extremely important because, if I had been unable to restore the pages, I would have lost access to thousands of Facebook friends and devotional readers in many nations.

However, GOD BE PRAISED, the restoration process was completed less than one hour ago.  Now, I decree that neither Satan, nor his allied agents, will be able to subvert or subtract from the ministry of inspiration and information that has been initiated by the Lord a few years ago.

So, I declare once again, with unwavering faith in the victory we share by virtue of our covenant connection with The Risen Christ:

No weapon formed against you [or me] shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment