Tuesday, November 18, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WOMAN AND WIFE LIKE NO OTHER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WOMAN AND WIFE LIKE NO OTHER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my exceptionally wonderful wife, BELINDA!
You truly exemplify three-dimensional beauty, Belinda, in body, mind and spirit. Daily, you fill my life with so much joy and laughter and love, while inspiring me to live and function at my very best. I simply adore your awesome sense of humor, your unconditional compassion and empathy for others, the unique way you view our world and its many possibilities, your willingness to try new things while remembering and honoring the old, your ever-present, glowing, contagious smile and the way you contribute so freely and so generously to our family, without hesitation and without complaint.
Belinda, you are the epitome of the Proverbs 31 woman, clothed with amazing strength and dignity, speaking with unmatched wisdom, watching faithfully over your household, working diligently with your hands, causing your husband to feel and be respected. “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.” (Proverbs 31:29)
There can be no doubt: I married ‘UP’ when I joined in covenant with you.
Happy birthday, Belinda, and may your coming year be literally saturated with peace, prosperity, health, happiness, laughter and love. Please know that I love you, now and always, with all my heart.
Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment