Thursday, January 22, 2015

DON'T LET ANYTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY

DON’T LET ANYTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY

Yaniv Aviran is a young author and inspirational speaker who lives in Haifa, Israel.  By the way, he struggles with a progressive and debilitating disease, muscular dystrophy.  Nevertheless, here’s how he sees life.

During my early childhood, I made the most important decision of my life.  I decided there was no reason that my disability, as difficult as it may have been, would prevent me from fulfilling all my dreams or stop me from being truly happy and successful.

Although I was placed in a special school, along with children who suffer from profound emotional and physical disabilities, I fought to break away from what others saw as my inevitable destiny, to excel in anything I chose to do, to enjoy my life like any other kid my age.

It wasn’t easy, yet I became victorious over time, proving to others (and myself) that there is no goal that I cannot achieve.  Over and over again, I overcame enormous obstacles and prejudices, with the understanding that there is no limit to the power of the human spirit.

Today, I am an owner of a successful business and I have a lot of true friends.  I live my life with optimism and joy; I travel around the world; and I coach people to fulfill their own wishes, under the motto that anything and everything is possible - if you truly believe in God and in yourself.

My advice to everyone who is struggling with situations beyond your control is simply this: Don’t let anything stand in your way.  Dare to dream.  Start with small and consistent steps.  All things are possible.

Thank you, Yaniv Aviran, for having the courage to SEE and to BE your divine purpose and destiny.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)


Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING.  Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment