Friday, April 3, 2015

JESUS CHRIST, THE PLENIPOTENTIARY FOR OUR SINS

JESUS CHRIST, THE PLENIPOTENTIARY FOR OUR SINS

According to Dictionary.com, a plenipotentiary is one who is “invested with full power or authority to transact business on behalf of another.”  This term accurately characterizes both the mission and message of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

In order to reverse our fore-parents’ willful violation of our original created covenant and intimate fellowship with God, Jesus Christ was born (humbly) into a fallen world system, as very God and very man.  That is, He was human enough to connect with us, but He was God enough to correct us. 

How so?  By living a life of sinless perfection and by dying vicariously on the cross, He satisfied the righteous demands of God and He paved the pathway for our complete at-one-ment with the Father.

Words cannot adequately convey our eternal gratitude for His willingness to submit to the unjust judgments of men and the incomprehensible agonies of the cross. 

On this Good Friday, I celebrate the life and legacy of our Lord.  He died for me.  He literally went to hell in my name so that I could go to Heaven in His name.  He died for you.  He literally went to hell in your name so that you could go to Heaven in His name.

Ephesians 4:7-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. 
Therefore He says: “When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men.”
(Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth? 
10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

Hallelujah, what a Savior!

What can I say, other than this?

Jesus, I’ll never forget what You’ve done for me…
Jesus, I’ll never forget how You set me free…
Jesus, I’ll never forget how You brought me out…
Jesus, I’ll never forget…no never!

Thank you, JESUS!


Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment