Tuesday, February 13, 2018

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?

WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?
Love enables us to forge endearing and enduring connections with Christ and with others.
John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.
I John 4:7-8
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loves is born of God, and knows God. He who loves not knows not God; for God is love.
Bottom-line: What’s love got to do with it? EVERYTHING!
I will begin this day in prayer with the love-of-my-spiritual-life, JESUS CHRIST. Then, I will spend quality time with the love-of-my-natural-life, BELINDA BASS. Happy Valentine’s Day to my phenomenal wife and to all of my wonderful sisters and brothers in the Kingdom of God.
Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment