Tuesday, May 1, 2018

STARTING YOUR DAY WITH GOD

STARTING YOUR DAY WITH GOD

During our daily morning prayer and worship time, Belinda and I read our DECLARATION OF FAITH together.  Its content is based on the Word of God; and, our decision to read it in unison is motivated by a scripture recorded in Job 22:28. “Thou shalt DECREE A THING, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”  I think some of you might benefit by adopting it as a daily faith practice.

DECLARATION OF FAITH

I Decree and Declare…As THE Covenant-Child of Almighty God…
I Am a Born-Again, Mature Disciple, Chosen in Christ Before the Foundation of the World.
My Sins are Forgiven; My Past is Erased; My Present and Future are Secure in My Savior.
I Have Absolute Trust in God’s Holy Word, God’s Mercy, God’s Grace and God’s Love.
I Cast All My Cares Upon Jesus Christ, Assured of His Constant Provision for Me.
I Am Heaven-Appointed and Highly-Anointed for My Kingdom Assignment in the Earth.
I Am Filled with the Power of The Holy Spirit and Endowed with The Fruit of The Spirit.
The Gifts of The Spirit Flow Freely in My Life, According to God’s Purpose and Plan.
I Am Seated Together with Christ in Heaven: My God-Given Heritage and Eternal Home.
I Receive a Daily and Deeper Revelation of God’s Perfect Will and Unchanging Word.
My All-Wise Creator Has Highly Favored Me and Blessed All The Works of My Hands.
My Family Members, Near and Far, Are Divinely Safeguarded, Strengthened and Blessed.
My Territory is Enlarged – My Finances are Increased – And I Am a Blessing to Others.
I Am Always The Head, and Never The Tail; I Am Always Above, and Never Beneath.
I Am a Lender, Not a Borrower; I Am Blessed as I Go Out, and Blessed as I Come In.
My Body Temple is Fully Energized, Healthy, and Healed of Chronic and Acute Diseases.
My Mind and My Memory are Sharp and Clear, Free from Impairment, Confusion, or Loss.
I Am an Ambassador for Christ; I Am a Living Witness of the Wonder of His Atoning Grace.
I Am True to My Calling; I Am Steadfast and Faithful; I Shall Serve and Honor God’s Kingdom.
My Faith in Our Lord Shall Never Decrease, But Always Increase, Hour-By-Hour, Day-By-Day.
I Am Bountifully Blessed in My Lifetime – And in Eternity, My Savior Will Say: “Well Done!”
AMEN!  AMEN!  AMEN!

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING.  Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment