Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE

I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE

A priest in the Philippines carried the very heavy burden of a secret sin he committed years before.  He had repented, but somehow still had no sense of God’s forgiveness.

One woman in his parish claimed to have visions in which she spoke with the Lord and He with her.  The priest was skeptical, but in order to test her he said, “The next time you speak with Jesus, I want you to ask Him what sin your priest committed while he was in Bible college.”  The woman reluctantly agreed.

A few days later the priest inquired of her, “Well, did Jesus visit in your dreams?”

“Yes He did,” she replied with confidence.

“And did you ask Him what sin I committed while in college?”

“Yes I did.”

“Well what did He say?”

“He said, I DON’T REMEMBER.”

And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. (Hebrews 10:17)

The only sin that God ever remembers is UNREPENTED SIN.  If indeed you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, THE ONE AND ONLY VIEW GOD HAS OF YOU is through THE BLOOD OF JESUS. 

Hallelujah, what a Savior!

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment