Wednesday, March 5, 2014

THE HEALING POWER OF GOD

(Wednesday) 05 March 2014 ~ Daily Devotional of Pastor Wayne M. Bass

THE HEALING POWER OF GOD

May I extend an apology to the faithful readers of this devotional for my absence.  My wife, Belinda, was hospitalized yesterday (and still today), which has been my primary focus.  Certainly, Belinda will be allright (according to her physicians and our faith), but kindly remember her in your prayers.  

God willing, tomorrow we commence a series on end-times prophecy, which you will want to read, study and prayerfully consider.  For today, reflect with us on the life-giving and healing power of our God, as portrayed in Psalm 103.

Psalm 103:1-51 Bless the Lord, O my soul;And all that is within me, bless His holy name!Bless the Lord, O my soul,And forget not all His benefits:Who forgives all your iniquities,Who heals all your diseases,Who redeems your life from destruction,Who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies,Who satisfies your mouth with good things,So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment