Wednesday, April 24, 2019

YOU ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN

YOU ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN

Dear Child of God,

How are you?  I just had to send a note to tell you how much I care.  I saw you yesterday as you were talking with your friends.  I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with me too.  I gave you a sunset to close your day and a peaceful breeze to rest you -- and I waited.  You never came.  It hurt me -- but I still love you because I am your friend.

I saw you sleeping last night and longed to touch your brow so I spilled moonlight upon your face.  Again I waited, wanting to rush down so we could talk.  I have so many gifts for you!  You awoke and rushed off to work.  My tears were in the rain.

If you would only listen to me!  I LOVE YOU!  I try to tell you in the brilliant blue skies and the soft green grass. I whisper it in innumerable leaves on an infinite variety of trees.  I breathe it in the magnificent array of gorgeous and colorful flowers.  I shout it on majestic mountains and in refreshing mountain streams.  I help you to hear it through the beautiful love songs I command the birds to sing.  I clothe you with warm sunshine and I perfume the air with the wondrous scents of nature.  My love for you is deeper than any ocean, higher than any mountain and so much bigger than any need in your human heart!

Ask me.  Talk with me.  Please don't forget me.  I have so much to share with you.  I won't hassle you.  It is YOUR decision.  I have chosen you and I will wait…because I love you.

Your Forever Friend,

JESUS CHRIST

Be assured that despite personal conditions and circumstances, GOD has never forgotten about YOU.  Long ago, on Calvary, YOU were engraved in the palm of His hands.  GOD has adopted YOU into His royal family, and despite your past sins, faults or failures…YOU ARE HIS…AND HE IS YOURS…FOREVER.  His Word is the eternal declaration of His unchanging love.

Isaiah 49:15-16
Can a woman forget her suckling child, that she should not have compassion on the baby of her womb?  Yes, they may forget, yet will I never forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you upon the palms of my hands. 

So, don’t you dare let a day go by without remembering…loving…and communicating with Him.

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment