Monday, November 22, 2021

BLESSED ASSURANCE

BLESSED ASSURANCE

 We have absolute confidence in our God for, as Jehovah-Shammah, He is always there.  I stand in agreement with the victorious declaration of the Psalmist David: “I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.” (Psalm 16:8) 

 We are admonished in scripture to hold steadfastly to faith because the presence and power of God is available to handle any and all life situations.  I am reminded this morning of Hebrews 10:35, which advises us, “do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.”

 And so…we trust in HIM. (Jude 1:23-25)  Amen!

 Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment