Thursday, March 17, 2022

THE UNREPENTANT WILL NOT ESCAPE JUDGMENT

THE UNREPENTANT WILL NOT ESCAPE JUDGMENT

 In November of 1975, 75 inmates secretly started digging a tunnel that was intended to bring them up at the other side of the wall of Saltillo Prison in northern Mexico.  On April 18, 1976, they made a fateful error by completing their tunnel into the nearby courtroom in which most of them had been sentenced.  The surprised judge forthwith returned all 75 to jail. 

 Lately, Satan is busy mobilizing many to dig ‘false tunnels,’ that is, they are spreading the lie that a loving God would not judge sinners for the willful refusal to accept Christ’s atoning sacrifice and to follow His Word.  Although God is indeed merciful (beyond our ability to comprehend), His justice requires that all be accountable for stubborn persistence in a life that dishonors ourselves and our Creator.  In the words of the Apostle Paul, “we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.” (II Corinthians 5:10) 

 My friend, are you ready?  Are you sure?  If not, please fall to your knees and surrender to Him right now.  Ask the Savior to come into your heart and be Lord of your life.  Repeat this simple prayer: “Father, I confess that I am a sinner, and I need You in my life.  I believe that Christ died for my sins on the cross of Calvary.  And I believe that He rose from the dead.  Jesus, come into my heart.  Be the Lord of my life.  I receive You as my Savior, and I will follow You for the rest of my days.  Amen.”

 If you are sincere about this, you are now a new-born believer, a brand-new creation in Christ.  And if you are uncertain about what to do next, feel free to inbox me.  And make sure that you are connected to other faithful believers in a full gospel church.  Pray.  Read God’s Word.  And hang in there while the Holy Spirit works to complete everything that He has started. (Philippians 1:6)

 Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!


No comments:

Post a Comment