Monday, August 15, 2022

SCRIPTURAL AFFIRMATIONS FOR OUR HEALING


SCRIPTURAL AFFIRMATIONS FOR OUR HEALING

God’s Word declares that healing is the heritage of believers:

 

Psalm 107:20

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

 

Psalm 118:17

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

 

Job 17:9

The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.

 

Isaiah 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

 

I Peter 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

 

Ephesians 3:20

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

 

II Peter 1:3

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

 

Philippians 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

 

Jeremiah 32:17

Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

 

Psalm 91:5-7;14-16

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.  A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.  Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.  He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

 

Isaiah 65:24

And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

 

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee.  The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.  The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Be healed, delivered and set free in the mighty, marvelous, miraculous and matchless name of Jesus Christ!

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment