Friday, January 27, 2023

LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION...


LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION…

The “Cathy” cartoon strip pictured a lady trying to lose weight while struggling with temptation.  Perhaps it’s applicable to other issues of life as well.

Frame 1: ‘I will take a drive, but won’t go near the grocery store.’

Frame 2: ‘I will drive by the grocery store, but will not go in.’

Frame 3: ‘I’ll go in the grocery store, but will not go down the aisle where the candy is on sale.’

Frame 4: ‘I will look at the candy, but not pick it up.’

Frame 5: ‘I will pick it up, but not buy it.’

Frame 6: ‘I will buy it, but not open it.’

Frame 7: ‘Open it, but not smell it.’

Frame 8: ‘Smell it, but not taste it.’

Frame 9: ‘Taste it, but not eat it.’

Frame 10: ‘EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT!’

Hmmm….lesson learned!

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment