Tuesday, December 13, 2022

STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP


STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP

Bear Bryant, the legendary coach of the University of Alabama had a simple philosophy of leadership.  In his words, “I’m just a plowhand from Arkansas, but I have learned how to hold a team together. How to lift some men up, how to calm down others, until finally they’ve got one heartbeat together, a team.  There’s just three things I’d ever say: If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes real good, then you did it. That’s all it takes to get people to win football games for you.”

Sounds like substantive and substantial wisdom to me.  I’m convinced that it will work well for any group, including your family.

Sisters and brothers, be continually blessed, and please (above all else) MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO MEET OUR SOON COMING KING. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment